General Maintenance Procedure
1. Blow out rectifier/inverter with a low-pressure air hose.
2. Make sure all connections are tight.
3. Perform a visual check on all internal components.
4. Check front panel meters and alarms for accuracy.
REPEAT ABOVE WITH THE ADDITION OF:
1. Check relay contacts for pitting or corrosion.
2. Check capacitors for leakage.
REPEAT ALL, WITH THE ADDITION OF:
1. Filter, resonating capacitors and control relays should be replaced.
REPEAT ALL WITH THE ADDITION OF: (except replacing capacitors and control relays, they should be replaced every 7 years)
1. Check magnetics, components and wiring for signs of excessive heat.