We are seeking a qualified individual to work in our Coil Winding Department. Produces coils in accordance with specifications. Follows standard procedures. Works from winding cards, production orders and instructions. Uses soldering iron, solder pot, carts, hand tools, stripers, crimper, and coil winder.
The responsibilities are:
• Changes over coil winder; selects proper mandrel, sets up bobbin, sets counter and retrieves correct wire.
• Ensures proper number of turns per layer and inserts insulation in accordance with winding card and engineering specifications.
• Tapes and solders output wire to completed coils.
• Completes production and time records.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
• Follows safe operating procedures and complies with all safety rules.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Requires the ability to follow instructions, understand procedures and complete production orders.
Must be well organized, follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment reading test, math test, drug screen and background check.
If you know of someone that is interested and qualified, please advise HR department personnel.
Must pass math and reading tests, background check, and drug test.
Competitive Wages and Benefits - Including Health Insurance: PPO/HMO; Dental Insurance: PPO/HMO; Free Life Insurance; Paid Vacation Days, Sick/Personal Days, Holidays and 401k plan with investment options.
La Marche Manufacturing is a privately held and profitable company, with 110 employees, continuously doing business since 1945. We are located in Des Plaines, a near northwest suburb of Chicago, near O'Hare Airport. We manufacture industrial battery chargers, power supplies and power conversion/distribution equipment for material handling, engine start, aviation, marine, mining, telecom, utility and the railroad industries. We are ISO 9001-2015 Certified.
How to apply:
If sending a resume or application materials, please send to: Careers@lamarchemfg.com, in PDF format or it will not be accepted.
Otherwise, please call: (847) 299-1188, ext. 401 to discuss your background and qualifications.