Order Entry Clerk, Full-time
Under the general supervision of the Customer Service Manager and QA Manager, supports Sales, Production and Quality Control. Answers telephone call, responds to emails, communicates customer specific information, and follows up and resolves internal or external issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Fulfills functions related to order management and customer service; runs reports, schedules production orders, organizes and distributes production work order packets.
· Processes orders via order entry; adjusts orders upon customer requests or based on availability.
· Provides same day order confirmations; clarifies order discrepancies; enters customer orders into the system
· Supports order status requests, answers customer questions and resolves any issues.
· Enters and follow-ups on customer requests for RMA’s on warranty/non-warranty issues.
· Supports order status requests; answers customer questions and resolves order issues.
· Submits weekly reports on service findings from RMA module and service calls.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
Professional phone mannerisms, accurate, detail oriented, well organized, effective time management and follow-up skills and a team player. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. ERP system knowledge a plus. The equivalent of a high school degree and prior experience of 1 year or more in data entry, ideally in a manufacturing work environment.
Candidates must pass pre-employment math and reading tests, drug screen and background check.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including, PPO and HMO health insurance, PPO and HMO dental insurance; STD, LTD and life insurance. We offer a 401k plan with investment options.
La Marche Manufacturing is a privately held and profitable company, with 115 employees, continuously doing business since 1945. We are located in a near northwest suburb of Chicago, near O’Hare Airport. We manufacture industrial battery chargers, power supplies and power conversion/distribution equipment for material handling, engine start, aviation, marine, mining, telecom, utility and the railroad industries. We are ISO 901-2008 Certified.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume in a PDF format to: Careers@lamarchemfg.com. Do not password protect your resume when sending to the email address. Resumes that are sent which are password protected or non-PDF format will not be accepted and disregarded automatically.