POSITION TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE /DATA ENTRY CLERK
Under the general supervision of the Manager, Customer Service is responsible for the receipt and processing of customer orders and requests and providing basic customer service support. The major duties and responsibilities are:
- Process orders from customer Purchase Orders written-up by Sales staff and enters data into the computer at various stages of each order.
- Receives sales order changes; performs necessary changes to orders and distributes change notices to Engineering and Production. Makes copies of blueprints and ECN’s and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Compares confirming purchase order with purchase order received for write-ups; handles any necessary changes and attaches to original order.
- Hands all aspects of battery orders; performs order entry functions; provides follow-up for on-time ship dates; performs invoicing procedures.
- Provides basic customer service support on questions and information,
- Programs reports nightly for next morning printing; collects and distributes.
- Sets-up daily order acknowledgments for printing; separates and copies for mailing distribution
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.