• Prepare and cut aluminum, steel and copper bar and sheet stock to specified size for further processing.
• Use measuring rulers and tapes.
• Use metal band saws and sheer; drill holes.
• Use sanders to remove burrs from cut metal.
• Requires basic math / calculator skills and the ability to follow drawings.
Generally some related work experience in metal fabrication. Ability to read/follow verbal instructions. Safely operate various machines. Must be well organized, follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume in a PDF format to: Careers@lamarchemfg.com. Do not password protect your resume when sending to the email address. Resumes that are sent which are password protected or non-PDF format will not be accepted and disregarded automatically.