We seek a qualified individual to perform a variety of routine to moderately complex electronic tests in order to insure quality standards are met.
· Performs various test procedures on circuit boards using test fixtures, to insure product quality standards.
· Test circuit cards and boards that will be used in our products.
· Sets-up test equipment in proper sequence.
· Operates real-time oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies and special test fixtures.
· Performs had set-ups for direct current digital tests.
· Detects missing, defective, incorrect or out of tolerance components.
· Records data for further evaluation if necessary; codes defects as noted on boards and maintains manual log of rejects.
· Notes deviations in performance or anticipated, or indicated in test procedures.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Typically requires a minimum of an associate’s degree in electronics/electrical engineering; ideally pursuing or having already earned a bachelor’s degree. Some relevant technical work experience would be beneficial. Ability to read and understand instructions, diagrams, schematics and operating procedures. Must be well organized, detail oriented and thorough.
NOTE: Please send your resume in a PDF format to email@example.com Do not password protect your resume when sending to the email address. Resumes that are sent which are password protected or non-PDF format will not be accepted and disregarded automatically.