Since 1945, La Marche has been providing reliable power conversion products.
La Marche products include industrial battery chargers, rectifiers, power supplies, inverters and many more. We have built our reputation by controlling all aspects of the development process including design, in-house manufacturing and testing. La Marche is an ISO 9001:2015-certified manufacturer which includes 100% functional testing for every La Marche product. The Company is headquartered in Des Plaines, IL.
Business Strategy and Goals
We believe every touch has the potential to win or lose a customer. For us here at La Marche, employee training is key. We believe that relationship building and good old-fashioned trust is what will take La Marche to the next level. We think about product in terms of total customer satisfaction. Growth and diversification through vertical integration.
La Marche Manufacturing serves the Utility, Telecom, Engine Start, Material Handling, Marine and many more markets. The La Marche name has been synonymous with reliable battery chargers and power conversion equipment for more than 60 years.
· Exceptional knowledge and years of experience in Mag Amp, Ferro, SCR, and Switchmode technologies.
· 97% on-time-delivery. Our optimized production methods ensure the highest efficiency and speedy order completion.
· Technical skills in R&D Engineering.
· Ability to work with customers in a consultative relationship to provide total solutions to their unique needs.
· 99% inventory accuracy.
· Vertically integrated process to reduce turnaround time.
La Marche Manufacturing has a quality policy of: DO IT RIGHT - DO IT ONCE - DO IT BETTER
Judy La Marche was featured in a four page spread in the September 2009 Issue of Coal People Magazine. The article covers the history of La Marche, her involvement, dedication, and contribution as co-chairman, and elaborates on her trust in the people and leaders of the company. To read the complete article please click on the link below. You'll find it's definitely worth the read.
CLICK HERE: Judith La Marche Leads the La Marche 'Charge'